Three thousand years ago at Mt Sinai, the God of Israel had been highly insulted! After all He had done for Israel; the great signs and wonders He had displayed before their eyes as clear evidence that He alone was God; they made a golden calf and ascribed the power that brought them out of […]
Search for Anything Here
- Jonah the Prophet and the Goodness of God
- Have You Considered My Servant Job?
- Daniel in the Lion’s Den – How it Foretold Christ’s Crucifixion
- The Sixth Vial and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
- Seventy Weeks Prophecy of Daniel and the Sabbatical Years
- The Book of Esther – A Story of Courage and Faith
- The King of the North and the King of the South
- Jezebel in the Bible and the Lessons She Teaches Us
- Abraham and Isaac – A Pattern of Things to Come
- Isaiah 55 Commentary
- Why Does God Hide Himself From Us?
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Does Praying for Others Come Natural to Us?
- The Three Unclean Spirits Like Frogs
- Nebuchadnezzar’s Image – Daniel Chapter 2
- Seven Days of Creation
- Love Thy Neighbour As Thyself
- The Meaning of Grace – A Brief Review
- Merciful, Gracious, Longsuffering
- Immortality – What Will Eternal Life Really Be Like?