So what is the true meaning of grace in the Bible? When we hear the word grace used today, it is common to hear it preceded by ‘unmerited’ or ‘undeserved’, as in ‘unmerited grace’, as if the word or idea needs some form of qualification or definition. As grace is an important word we should […]
- Have You Considered My Servant Job?
- Daniel in the Lion’s Den – How it Foretold Christ’s Crucifixion
- The Sixth Vial and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
- Seventy Weeks Prophecy of Daniel and the Sabbatical Years
- The Book of Esther – A Story of Courage and Faith
- The King of the North and the King of the South
- Jezebel in the Bible and the Lessons She Teaches Us
- Abraham and Isaac – A Pattern of Things to Come
- Isaiah 55 Commentary
- Why Does God Hide Himself From Us?
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Does Praying for Others Come Natural to Us?
- The Three Unclean Spirits Like Frogs
- Nebuchadnezzar’s Image – Daniel Chapter 2
- Seven Days of Creation
- Love Thy Neighbour As Thyself
- The Meaning of Grace – A Brief Review
- Merciful, Gracious, Longsuffering
- Immortality – What Will Eternal Life Really Be Like?
- The Covenant of the Priesthood and of Levi