The Amazing Structure in the Seven Days of Creation Almost anyone who’s familiar with the Bible would know the story of the seven days of creation in the first chapter of Genesis. The Bible begins with the words: “In the beginning, God created”. What follows is the story of seven “evenings and mornings” which marked […]
- Have You Considered My Servant Job?
- Daniel in the Lion’s Den – How it Foretold Christ’s Crucifixion
- The Sixth Vial and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
- Seventy Weeks Prophecy of Daniel and the Sabbatical Years
- The Book of Esther – A Story of Courage and Faith
- The King of the North and the King of the South
- Jezebel in the Bible and the Lessons She Teaches Us
- Abraham and Isaac – A Pattern of Things to Come
- Isaiah 55 Commentary
- Why Does God Hide Himself From Us?
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Does Praying for Others Come Natural to Us?
- The Three Unclean Spirits Like Frogs
- Nebuchadnezzar’s Image – Daniel Chapter 2
- Seven Days of Creation
- Love Thy Neighbour As Thyself
- The Meaning of Grace – A Brief Review
- Merciful, Gracious, Longsuffering
- Immortality – What Will Eternal Life Really Be Like?
- The Covenant of the Priesthood and of Levi
- Have You Considered My Servant Job?If we were to summarize the overall force and power of the Book of Job, it would be with this phrase: “Prepare to meet thy God”. That’s exactly what we’re about to do, through the eyes of one of the greatest men that ever walked the face of this earth – the man of whom […]
- Daniel in the Lion’s Den – How it Foretold Christ’s CrucifixionBelieve it or not, the story of Daniel in the Lion’s Den is one of the many proofs that the Bible is the inspired word of God. Why? Because as we shall see, it is a story which foreshadowed the process by which the Lord Jesus Christ would also be condemned and finally, put to […]
- The Sixth Vial and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ“The Sixth Vial” is the term by which the plague that brings about the return of Jesus Christ in the Book of Revelation, is most commonly known. In more modern versions, these seven judgements are called “the bowls of the wrath of God”. This article is particularly concerned with the sixth. The Sixth Vial is […]
- Seventy Weeks Prophecy of Daniel and the Sabbatical YearsThe seventy weeks prophecy of Daniel was given by the angel Gabriel in answer to a very fervent prayer. As the end of Babylon’s supremacy drew closer, Daniel had “understood by books” from the writings of Jeremiah, that 70 years would be accomplished in the desolations of Jerusalem, after which, there would be a restoration […]
- The Book of Esther – A Story of Courage and FaithThe Book of Esther is well known among the Jewish people. In fact, it is read by them every year during the Feast of Purim and has become to them a story of national pride. But it is also a wonderful story of courage and faith. The Book of Esther is also rich in types […]
- The King of the North and the King of the SouthIn Daniel 11:40 we read of “the king of the North and the King of the South” engaging in battle at “the time of the end.” While the setting of this prophecy is quite clear (the time of the end), understanding who the kings represent is more complicated. To understand who these kings are, we need […]
- Jezebel in the Bible and the Lessons She Teaches UsIf ever there was an example of how one woman’s influence can make or break a man then Jezebel in the Bible would have to be it. She was originally a Sidonian princess who married King Ahab of Israel and became the infamous nemesis of Elijah the prophet. Jezebel was one of those strong personalities […]
- Abraham and Isaac – A Pattern of Things to ComeDid you know that the Genesis story of Abraham and Isaac is one of the outstanding internal proofs that the Bible has been given to us by God? It is well established that this story was in the hands of the Jews long before the time of Jesus Christ – and yet it contains undeniable […]
- Isaiah 55 CommentaryIsaiah 55 is one of those monumental chapters in the bible. In his typical majestic style, Isaiah the prophet calls upon anyone who is thirsty to “come and drink” from the waters that God provides. He looks upon a people who were so preoccupied with going about their daily business that they had no time […]
- Why Does God Hide Himself From Us?If He is really interested in me, then why does God hide himself from us? Why doesn’t He show me a sign that He is there so that I can feel reassured? Why doesn’t just he appear to the world in general, particularly unbelievers, so that they may be unable to question his existence? Wouldn’t […]