If He is really interested in me, then why does God hide himself from us? Why doesn’t He show me a sign that He is there so that I can feel reassured? Why doesn’t just he appear to the world in general, particularly unbelievers, so that they may be unable to question his existence? Wouldn’t […]
Bibles & Christian Books Here
- Daniel in the Lion’s Den – How it Foretold Christ’s Crucifixion
- The Sixth Vial and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
- Seventy Weeks Prophecy of Daniel and the Sabbatical Years
- The Book of Esther – A Story of Courage and Faith
- The King of the North and the King of the South
- Jezebel in the Bible and the Lessons She Teaches Us
- Abraham and Isaac – A Pattern of Things to Come
- Isaiah 55 Commentary
- Why Does God Hide Himself From Us?
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Does Praying for Others Come Natural to Us?
- The Three Unclean Spirits Like Frogs